Ring in the New Year with Spinach & Crab Dip!
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas but it’s time to think New Year’s Eve 🎉
Using a party worthy ingredient like CRAB – you are sure to impress a lot of people. Pair it with some fancy crackers and/ or endive leaves and your dish will be the star of the appetizer table.
Spinach & Crab Dip
- Servings: 8-10
- Time: 30 min
- Difficulty: easy
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 package of frozen spinach, 10oz – thawed and drained
- 1 can or package, 6-8oz, of lump crabmeat – drained and chopped up
- In a large saucepan over low to medium heat, melt the first 8 ingredients. Keep stirring to avoid burning the cheese.
- Add the spinach and the crabmeat. Stir all together until heated through. About 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to Bentgo Glass and head on over to your party.
- Refrigerate leftovers – but I bet you won’t’ have any 👌
Serve with: Pita chips and veggies.
This bubbling spinach and crab dip is a crowd pleaser. Definitely a noteworthy appetizer!
Make sure to visit Bentgo for more amazing recipes and their innovative and famous lunch boxes, glassware, portable cups and so much more.
Enjoy and Happy New Year 2018 🎉